Randall Wilson, P.E., S.E. Senior Structural Engineer, Associate
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - University of Tennessee at Knoxville, 2001
Master of Civil Engineering - North Carolina State University, 2002
Registered Professional Engineer in Tennessee and Washington. Licensed Structural Engineer in Arizona, Hawaii, Illinois, and Nevada.
Randall joined Skyhook Structural Engineering, P.C. (SSE) in 2015. He has 12 years of experience designing structures for other consulting engineering firms. He has successfully managed projects utilizing steel, concrete, masonry and timber structural systems.
Randall has worked on a variety of building types including churches, libraries, university dorms and educational buildings, schools, stadiums, convention centers, offices, hotels, apartments, mixed-use developments, trucking terminals, industrial, parking garages, and research buildings.
He brings specialized experience in concrete design to SSE. His concrete design experience includes the following:
· Conventionally reinforced concrete structures that include multi-story university educational and residence hall buildings utilizing two-way flat plate and one-way slab/beam systems; and a pan joist/beam floor system in convention center
· Post-tensioned concrete structures that include university educational and residential hall buildings, parking garages, and podium slabs for mixed use developments utilizing two-way flat plate systems
· Parking garages and office buildings using post-tensioned girders and one-way slab systems
· Precast concrete used as architectural cladding and hollowcore plank utilized as floor systems in schools and residential dorms
· Tilt-up construction for trucking terminals and warehouse buildings